Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

my miniscule attempt to {Transform} my World.

I've been struggling with some battles lately -- mainly my technology sucking. Partially, the lack of energy and motivation.

I have 3 blogs-worth of images that are crying to be uploaded... but, instead of patiently dealing with my external hard-drive, flash drives, and the annoying amount of time it takes to move photos from one place to the other because our MAC is simply too old to handle this amount of chaos; I will sit here and dream of {The Thunderbolt MacBook Pro} while I transform one tiny image at a time.

*Fingers Crossed* that I gain some more motivation soon! ... And, maybe {The Thunderbot MacBook Pro} ... And hell, lets throw in a trip to Hawaii since we're talking about "wants & needs." ;p

Here's my photo of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment