Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

{Annual Picnic at the Phoenix Zoo}

Annually around March, the law firm we work for holds a picnic at the Phoenix Zoo. This was our 2nd time attending, and the number of guests increased by almost 100 people since last year! There were over 300 guests... and with that in mind, we have to have a huge appreciation for our party planning committee! *Clapping!*

This was a bittersweet day for me... I'll tell you why shortly.
The picnic was complete with beautiful weather, happy smiles, an amazing barbeque buffet, and it was really fun to see everyone in their "everyday" clothes, with their families and children. I'll be bluntly honest, I am typically not a fan of children... but these ones were actually a pleasure to be around... there was one in particular that I may have kidnapped if her parents had turned their head for just one millisecond! ... Okay, I am totally joking - but Hannah was one smart and a totally enjoyable child. She liked me too... which is totally rare for a child. Most tend to scream as soon as I enter a room.

Back to the "bittersweet" thing I mentioned... more like just *bitter* -- my iPhone was stolen / lost towards the end of the day. That iPhone is not *just* a phone to me... It is a mini storage unit of my entire life. Whoever has it, has the capability to invade my privacy in major ways -- not to mention steal my identity. So the end of yesterday was quite tragic for me. I am still recovering...

Anyway... back to the photography stuff. Ty shot all of these photos yesterday... and I am continually impressed by his capabilities and improvement. I edited the photos... but, like I have said before -- when Ty shoots... there's not much to edit. So, sometimes I just toy around with photoshop just for fun...

I'll stop blabbering now... Enjoy!!















No comments:

Post a Comment